B-4x, B-5x, and B-7x Product Lines
Adhesive, Sealant, & Coating System
Use proper safety procedures at all time while working with RELTEK
rubber gloves ( such as Nitrile) and safety glasses.
PREPARATION may be needed. Prepare surface by either sandblasting
or abrading with #100-120 grit sandpaper.
SUBSTRATE CLEAN with isopropyl alcohol (IPA) or Methyl Ethyl
Ketone (MEK) for rubber surfaces. Allow substrate surface
to dry thoroughly or evaporate.
• MIX thoroughly Part A and Part B in a container of sufficient
size to hold the product. Mixture may be heated gently to remove
entrained air prior to application.
- BONDiT B-481, B-481TH, B-482, B-482TH, B-45, and B-45TH are 2:1 ratio by volume or weight.
- BONDiT B-4682, B-4682TH, B-46, B-46TH are 1:1 ratio by volume or weight.
- BONDiT B-52, B-521, B-536, B-536TH, B-575, B-575TH, are 10:1 ratio by volume. See data sheet for by-weight ratio.
- BONDiT B-755 is 4:1 ratio by volume. See data sheet for by-weight ratio.
adhesive / coating to desired substrate evenly using a brush or other paint
• For potting applications degassing is recommended for bulk processing.
• See applicable data sheet for curing guidelines
For application instructions for B series products in 50 or 200
ml dual cartridges, please click here.
Back to Product Selection Guide
284-8808 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org for advice on matching
BONDiT products for your specific application.